Misfits on the march.
I have been reading a number of leftist online journals, featuring interviews of “ex-neo-Nazis” and “reformed skinheads” etc., etc. etc. You know the deal: former “racists” who “explain” what the “movement” is all about, and of course provide a completely misleading picture, because these traitorous misfits basically are talking about themselves and others of their ilk, which are one type of activist, and are not representative of activists as a whole, much less representative of the most dedicated and sincere among them. In one sense, these people unwittingly are helpful as they are basically providing misinformation to our enemies, to the extent that the System believes that the pitiful confessions of the lowest sort of “activist” – essentially the “White trash” of the “movement” – somehow are informative to what racial nationalism is all about. It’s always good to be misunderstood and underestimated by your enemies; on the other hand, this misinformation does us harm to the extent that it is believed by those we wish to recruit, who will be misled and “turned off” by what they see and hear. Are such scum really what racial nationalism is about? Then why bother with the “movement?”
In any case, the misfit traitors have some characteristics in common, and it’s useful to understand these types – the ultra-defectives (as opposed to the “run-of-the mill” defectives that make up such a large base of “movement” activists) – so they can be avoided and eschewed.
Typically, those who “break with the movement” and show up at Vice or the Huffington Post or as travelling freakshow exhibits for “watchdog” groups are:
1. Relatively young; they haven’t been in the “movement” too long.
2. Highly defective on a personal level. These people are the archetypes of the “movement” activist stereotype – personal failures, “losers” in the fundamental sense of the word, angry at the world for their own inadequacies, and who join the “movement” to “have a sense of belonging.” Since they themselves are characterized by these traits, and being limited in their mentality or not having the character to admit the fault is with themselves and not with the “movement” itself, they project their own inadequacies and reasons for becoming “activists” on racial nationalists in general. Instead of admitting they speak only for themselves and their fellow freaks and misfits, they deign to assume that they are representative of everyone, ranging from a Jared Taylor to a Kevin MacDonald to a Richard Spencer to a Greg Johnson and, yes, to a Ted Sallis…all the way down to the cosplay players at street rallies.
3. They are typically not college educated or, if they are so educated, they rarely get beyond an undergraduate degree. They are far more likely to have spent time in prison than in a post-graduate school classroom.
4. These are almost always Type I activists: Nutzi types who swallow “movement” dogma for the “feel good” boost it gave them. I’ve never heard of a former genuine Type II activist who repudiated their beliefs and gives breathless anti-racist interviews to leftist blogs or journals.
5. Ethnically, they are typical for the usual American Type I activist. Personality wise, the same.
6. They had no real ideological foundation whatsoever. Having joined the “movement” for personal reasons, they had no intellectual, ideological, or moral underpinning for their beliefs; their racialism was a mile wide but an inch deep. All they had to do was meet “one caring Black person” and their “racialist convictions” went out the window. What kind of idiots are these? When was it a prerequisite for being a genuine racial nationalist to believe in the impossibility of finding a decent person of another race? You see, these misfits actually represented in reality the stereotype of the “racist” as being someone consumed by hate, by negativism, rather than as someone with a progressive vision based on a deep understanding of Race, Culture, and Civilization. Well, after all, as I’ve said, these are Type I activists, the types to have a Hitler tattoo and a penchant for Third Reich imagery, but never having heard the names Francis Parker Yockey or Frank Salter before. Only a fool with no deep ideological conviction could so blithely dismiss the reality of the racial crisis and the realities of Western decline and degeneration. The tides of history don’t change because some random Negro was friendly to you.
7. They are hysterical and weak-minded, with no “measure” or sense of reality; thus they easily shift from one extreme to another. I actually read one of these idiots claim that “White nationalists are already in power” because the civic nationalist cuck Trump (you know, the guy who supports affirmative action, has Jewish family connections, wanted DACA amnesty before the base kicked back, and who can’t get any significant portion of even his civic nationalist agenda – that is, whatever of it he hasn’t already abandoned – actualized into policy) was elected President, and because Bannon (another civic nationalist with an ideology even more superficial as what these misfits “believed” in) was briefly part of Trump’s national security team, and because Richard Spencer – who can’t show his face in public without having that face punched with impunity by leftist thugs supported by the System – was going to “run for office and win the election.” Yeah, we’re still waiting for that last one.
Now, I can understand if a person, while remaining a racial nationalist at heart, drops out of the “movement” because of disgust with Der Movement, Inc. and its stupidities. It would be better to attempt to build a New Movement, but that’s not for everyone, so I could understand quietly dropping out. But to actually repudiate your beliefs? And do so publicly? Any person who repudiates racial nationalism never really believed in racial nationalism to begin with. To coin an Alt Right phrase, they were merely “LARPING.” The demographic realities, the course of history, the clash of civilizations, racial conflict, High Culture, and genetic interests do not simply disappear because of an epiphany that some weak-minded person has when they realize that not every single Negro on Earth is a violent criminal. In a very real sense, the term “former racialist” is an oxymoron, because the “former” implies that the person was never actually any sort of authentic racialist to begin with. They were simply play-acting as a Nutzi as a cover for their own personal inadequacies. We don’t need, and should not want, such people; as far as their repudiation goes, it’s addition by subtraction.