And other news.
First, a Happy Fourth of July for my American readers. On this day, acknowledge that the United States of America is dead, kaput, finished, ended – murdered, buried under a pile of yarmulkes, basketballs, tacos, chopsticks, and saris.
And, truth be told, also buried under a pile of Pepes, Keks, MAGAs, and March of the Titans. There is plenty of blame to go around.
See this. Readers of this blog, as well as those familiar with my work elsewhere, know that I have long been a strong proponent of empirical approaches such as surveying. Thus, I approve of the Amren plan, assuming it is executed effectively.
I submitted some potential questions to them. These are reproduced here:
I have long been an advocate of surveys in order to determine White attitudes on race and more important to determine why Whites have naive and destructive views on race and why, if they DO have sane and reasonable opinions on the subject, why they do not support explicitly pro-White groups, political candidates, etc.
The KEY point is to formulate questions that will generate data that will be ACTIONABLE by our side.
Thus, we need to dissect the following:
1. If Whites DO in fact have “race realist” and “pro-White” views, or are at least open to these views, would they support pro-White groups or candidates? Why or Why not? What EXACTLY are the reasons why Whites withhold support from pro-White groups and candidates? What PRECISELY are the barriers that prevent pro-White groups and candidates from garnering support from Whites who otherwise might agree with them on issues? Ideology? Extremism? Fear of “social pricing” retribution – doxxing, job loss, loss of status, shaming, etc.? Do the pro-White groups or candidates say or do things that repulse them? If so, what exactly?
2. What are the things pro-White groups or candidates should do to win support from Whites? What are some of the talk and action Whites, particularly “awakened” Whites, want and expect from White leadership that will garner support? Would these Whites support and vote for a candidate that was openly pro-White? Why or Why not?
3. In what ways can “social pricing” against pro-White activism be fought? What assurances and support would Whites require in order to become more active?
4. Do Whites believe that there is nothing that can be done?
5. If certain Whites are not pro-White but are at least open-minded, what kind of arguments could convince them of the rightness of the pro-White cause?
6. If certain Whites are opposed to our views, is there anything that can dissuade them? What would they require to change their minds? What would they require to at least let our side express our opinions openly in the marketplace of ideas?
7. What sort of things do more realistic Whites require in their own lives to make their adjustment to modern day America more bearable? Would they support any group or candidate providing that?
8. Would Whites realistic about race be willing to vote Third Party, or should pro-White electoral politics only be through the GOP?
I am less interested in what non-Whites think, but questions that focus attention on non-White hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance would be useful, such as:
1. If Whites are so terribly racist, why do non-Whites insist on racial integration? Why do they immigrate to majority White nations? Why do they follow Whites when Whites try to get away with White flight? Why do non-Whites behave as if they have an inherent right for access to Whites?
2. How is White Privilege consistent with White demographic dispossession, affirmative action, etc.? How is White Supremacy consistent with the fact that major corporations, academia, mass media, politicians speak in one voice in favor of non-Whites and against Whites? If America is a “White Supremacist state” why is doxxing of “White racists” effective and why are White activists deplatformed?
3. Why do groups like Asians and Jews have a higher net worth and incomes than Whites? If that is from “hard work and intelligence” why doesn’t that explain Black and Hispanic failure?
4. If America is a White Supremacist society, why was the death of George Floyd a national crisis, but not the deaths of Tony Timpa, Daniel Shaver, and Justine Damond?
Some of those questions for non-Whites should be asked to Whites as well.
Of course, I realize that these questions may need to be put into a multiple choice format, depending on how you do the survey, but the point here is to inform you as to what sorts of topics should be addressed. How to actually formulate the questions is a job for a pollster.
That was my input.
The above questions can indeed be put into the proper form by a skillful pollster. That may not come cheap, but readers of this blog know the facts about money and the “movement.” It’s there, it is just being misdirected and mismanaged. Is more needed? Certainly. But the “movement” should first demonstrate that it effectively uses what it already has before rattling the tin cup for even more. Doing a good job with this survey project would be one example of an effective use of funds.
Common sense against Boratian stupidity:Bruno BucciarattiPosted July 2, 2020 at 6:36 am | PermalinkIf Tucker did what the author suggests, he’d be fired and forgotten about.You move the Overton Window by standing at its rightmost edge, not by LARPing far outside of it, Heimbach-style.Tucker is the only voice in American media speaking for any sort of implicitly white interests. If we lost him, we’d simply have nothing.
Will reading this literally kill Derbyshire? Don’t read it, Johnny! Save yourself!
And so, Derbyshire engages in more measured groveling.
“Lying sophist” – pot meet kettle. By the way libertarians are still useless after they transition into Alt Righters.
What “accelerationists” like this miss is that their beloved “movement” is as useless and inert as is Trump.
Four years of Trump – OK, is your “movement” ready for further “acceleration?” All these johnny-come-latelys are delusional. Fact – your “movement” is weaker, stupider, and more pathetic today than at any time since my involvement, a quarter-century ago. It’s been wrecked by the Alt Right, and the only “acceleration” will be your “movement” accelerated into the dustbin by a leftist broom.