In support of Spencer.
I supported Spencer in “Hailgate” (although, as I stated, there was I believe some lack of judgment on his part, just really not that big of a deal), and now I come out strongly in support of Spencer and his mother in their persecution from the Whitefish Bolsheviks.
1. The SJW leftists here and elsewhere are not slowed down at all by Der Touchback’s election. No hesitation for them to just continue exactly as they have been before, despite the fact that in a month a new “racist” administration will be in power. Of course they know, as does anyone not afflicted by Roissy’s homoerotic fixation on Donald Trump, that the vulgar buffoon will throw his supporters under the bus as quickly as he can (Chris and Rudy can explain it all to you, as mainstream examples of this). No one expects Don and Jeff to overtly support the “far-Right,” but at least can we have the rule of law and an end to political persecution? We’ll see what happens, but I’m real doubtful.
2. Anyone traveling to Whitefish should give Spencer’s mother some business.
3. While The Daily Stormer is not my cup of tea so to speak, I see nothing at all wrong with what they’ve been doing with this. Anglin has broken no law that I am aware of, he’s been careful to urge his readers to follow the law, and the Bolsheviks deserve everything that’s coming to them. How can you persecute the mother of someone you disagree with politically?
4. My understanding of the law (such as it is) tells me that what was done to Spencer’s mother is illegal, and borders on extortion – “sell you property (from which I’ll make a profit) or else I’ll do XYZ to you and ruin your business and your property value” – come on, that’s in writing (!!!) and clear-cut. If that was done to anyone else, there’s a good chance the individual making those extortive threats would have been arrested. As it is, there’s a good case for Mom Spencer to file a civil suit against Gersh and associates. I don’t know if Spencer reads this blog, but, hey, Richie, why don’t you contact (if you have not already done so) Kyle Bristow and his group and see at least if you can get some legal advice. It’s not my place to tell Richard or Kyle what to do here, but it’s a legitimate idea. Why not take advantage of whatever limited legal resources our side has? After all, it can’t be that all of Montana’s founding stock population are a bunch of cucks, can it? Some can be found for a jury who would find in favor of Sherry Spencer against the Levantine aliens, right?
5. For the most part, I endorse Spencer’s activist plans for 2017, as outlined here.
6. Andrew Joyce is an excellent writer, but he needs to explain his promotion of Jack Sen over at TOO. What will Giacomo Vallone think?
7. After the dust settles, I hope Richard remembers who on the Right supported him during these tumultuous times, and who threw hum under the bus.