Every once in a while at this blog, I find it useful – albeit somewhat repetitious for long time readers – to discuss the strategies that I believe that (American, but also applicable throughout the White world) racial nationalism needs to implement in order to make progress and achieve objectives. As noted, this has been discussed here before. Also see this.
1. Build a legionary cadre. No defectives, no Alt Right lulzers, no obsessives and fetishists, no zombies mindlessly parroting “movement” dogma, but hardcore, “vanguardist” political soldiers, truly vetted (extremely!) and put through years of long apprenticeship, a genuine movement akin to that of Codreanu, a pan-European Brotherhood that will form the core of the undermining of the old System and the creation of a new one. And guess what? This is not talked about in “interviews” with the media, it is not recruited online in sniggering “forums,” it is instead done privately and prudently, slowly, carefully, and with forethought. Obviously, the existence of such an organization would not be a secret, just as the existence of the CIA, MI6, KGB, and GRU were not secrets, but the inner workings of the group, by analogy to those others, would of course be hidden from the public.
2. Community activism. Real community activism is done, not talked about. It is done as much as possible “under the radar.” You do not broadcast it to mocking media operatives, you don’t go through the motions for the sake of a quick blog post, this is not something done overnight. True community activism is for the long-term, it is a work of years, it is done to help the community, not with an attitude of expecting an immediate compensation – the idea of compensation should not come into it at all. Of course, community activism by its nature cannot be kept secret; the point is that such activism is its own publicity – in other words, it becomes known because it occurs and it is effective, it is its own advertisement, it doesn’t become known because activists spend more time talking to the media than they do actually helping people.
3. Metapolitics and infrastructure. Metapolitics has been discussed endlessly by the Far Right, and so there is no need to repeat all of that here. Such activity is essential, as long as it is fresh, creative, and open-minded, and not merely the regurgitation of fossilized “movement” dogma. We need real infrastructure to carry out our objectives, approaches to defeat social pricing, funding that goes beyond tin cup panhandling but actual involves earning money through some sort of productivity, service, and/or representation, we need lawyers (and not to drive them out of the “movement”), we need businessmen, doctors, academics, plumbers, mechanics, schoolteachers, politicians, we need a recreated and actualized society. By the way, metapolitics should include Salter’s democratic multiculturalism, which overlaps with both community activism and electoral politics.
4. Electoral politics. This has three purposes. First, education, propaganda, and recruitment. Second, provocation, heightening the contradictions, undermining the System, promoting chaos and balkanization. Third, if elected, these people can not only leverage their office for the preceding two purposes, but also to protect the movement as much as possible.
5. Rallies, etc. – false-flag and genuine. False-flag rallies are meant as a distraction, to focus attention of adversaries to the open and superficial “cosplay actors on the street” as opposed to the more serious work going on elsewhere. It would still need to be credible, to be viewed as a genuine threat and so worthy of attention, and also so as not to repulse Whites interested in joining the cause. Later on, with the success of the other objectives 1-4 above, rallies and mass meetings, of a highly professional nature (even more so that the false-flag ones), can occur for all the positives such events can genuinely provide to a real and growing firmly established movement.
I would once again like to describe what I think should be done, so as to pre-emptively answer the screeching of the Quota Queens, who would falsely accuse me of only criticizing and not offering constructive suggestions. I have of course often given such suggestions, as noted above, and will do so again now. Let us consider the three major legs of the strategic tripod.
1. Electoral Politics
I have often talked about the need for involvement in electoral politics, as well as the wasted opportunity right after 2016. Right wing populism was “hot,” there was momentum; prudent planning could have set up some interesting local campaigns for 2018. But, instead, the Quota Queens gave us Unite the Right, drunken podcasts, the Pilleater Chronicles, and all the rest. But the wheel turns and as the Left exposes their insanity for all the world to see, and as Trump exposes himself as an insincere, semi-retarded fraud, there may once again be room for maneuver on the Far Right edges of American electoral politics.
2. Metapolitical education
There is not much need to discuss this here, as it is straightforward, and it is the one thing of the three that Der Movement is actually focusing on right now. Of course, I believe that Der Movement is doing a terrible job of it, doing more harm than good. But as far as the type of activity, then, for example, the type of thing done by Counter-Currents would be an example of metapolitics, although I of course almost completely disagree with their content.
What is meant by this?
Infrastructure – this covers such things including, but not limited to, financial resources, physical structures such as headquarters and meeting halls, competent personnel, equipment, a very competent and aggressive legal team, media resources, publishing, Internet hosting, and all of the various things required for the day-today running of a dissent movement, and its constituent organizations and groupuscules, in the context of operating in a hostile System.
Community – you can read some of the ideas I proposed in my interview with Robert Griffin (long ago) in his One Sheaf One Vine book as examples of things we can do for outreach to the broader White community. And of course, community building can mean for our own people, setting up alternative community structures, leveraging infrastructure (see above) to defeat social pricing and allow pro-White activists to survive and thrive in a hostile System environment, and all of this can range from meetings at the small scale to actual physical communities, relatively self-sufficient, at the large scale. And, as stated, we need outreach to the broader White population to provide assistance to them (and receive such in return) and for recruitment.
Organization – we will need the spectrum of organizational complexity, from slime mold to rhizome.
One crucial component, which overlaps with the need for community (and for metapolitical education) is the Legionary concept. To be successful, we need The New Man. We need a “school of palingenesis” in which activists can be reborn, improved in every way, particularly morally and spiritually. Given inherent problems with Whites in general, and pro-White activists in particular, today, this is essential.
This infrastructure/community/organization component will be the most difficult section of the three-part strategy to actualize. After all, metapolitical education is already occurring; although I disagree with most of it and most of it is currently at a low level of quality, at least the pattern is established, and such education is scalable from the individual blogger up to a large scale organization or political campaign. Such education requires less organization and discipline for success than the other components, particularly the last one. Political campaigns can be done and the open and more “mainstream” nature of those endeavors also proves some leeway in the competence of its actualization.
However, building community, infrastructure, and quality vanguardist organizations will require a very high level of competence, prudence, foresight, sanity, and reasonableness, all qualities profoundly lacking in the “movement.” Look at the disasters that have occurred when any of this has been tried in even a crude initial form. Can you imagine? You’ll have a bunch of Nutzis marching around screaming “Pepe,” “Kek,” “Jews will not replace us,” agonizing over the dire racial threat of hora-dancing Romanians and two foot tall Southern Italian Africans, while allowing homosexual sexual harassment and transparently obvious infiltrations. Actualizing these objectives will require the New Movement I have proposed. The Old Movement will be completely incapable of doing what needs to be done. They’ll just make a mess of everything, strangle it in the crib.
Each of these strategies synergizes with the other two. The electoral campaigns provide a platform for propaganda, thus boosting metapolitical education and the campaigns can enhance community building, organization, and infrastructure – at the very least bringing like-mined people together and giving them real-world training in running an important endeavor. In the unlikely event any of the candidates are elected, this would be a practical asset if they can use their position to provide assistance and protection (to the extent possible) for the other legs of the strategy, and, of course, such a victory would be a boost for morale and a propaganda asset. Metapolitical education provides the ideological framework for the other two components, and is a crucial component in recruiting people for those other components. Infrastructure/Community/Organization actualizes the metapolitical education into reality, it is the real-world outcome of metapolitical/education/propaganda efforts, and it provides the raw material in personnel, infrastructure, and other resources to assist in the other two legs of the overarching strategy.
And if we fail, I for one at least offered a generalized scheme for a back-up plan. Meanwhile your “leaders” endorse Tulsi Gabbard and Andrew Yang, or scream about “Pepe” and “Kek.” Your choice, my friends. Real, serious, sober leadership or comically inept infantile grifters. We all know the outcome of that choice now, don’t we?
In any case, once again, this is what needs to be done. This is what should have been done after the 2016 election, this is what should have been done in the years and decades preceding, and this is what needs to be done going forward, starting now.
Will it be done? Of course not. With your majestic leaders, dancing through cemeteries with swastika-soled boots, expect nothing more than continued endless failure.