Nietzsche’s child rather than lion (or camel) – a constructive thesis.
Let’s first consider two points that form the foundation of the thesis of this post.
Point 1. A primary objective of terrorism and guerrilla warfare is to provoke repressive measures from the government, which will negatively affect the population, alienating and radicalizing that population, and turning them against the government.
This is generally true, and as I recall was favorably mentioned by Pierce in The Turner Diaries.
Note that while this statement derives from historical examples of political violence, it can also apply to memetic “terrorism” and “warfare” as well. Thus, discussion of Point 1 does not in any way imply advocacy of actual physical terrorism or guerrilla warfare (which are, by the way, primarily performed by the political Left), but instead illustrates the point – the historically demonstrated fact – that provoking a government to repress its people typically generates hatred of the people toward that government, to the benefit of the adversaries of that government.
Point 2. Revolutions typically do not take place during the time of the greatest repression, but rather occur when that repression is suddenly relaxed.
This point (previously mentioned at this blog) is also generally true. Note that the System either consciously or unconsciously recognizes this to be so, since its reaction to Trumpism and the brief rise of the Alt Right has been to viciously double down on the repression and on its anti-White narrative. They have absolutely rejected the path of concessions and reconciliation.
Obviously, Points 1 and 2 are not fully compatible with each other, which allows a prudent strategy of provocation to present to the System a dilemma manifested by a choice between two unpleasant, and ultimately destructive, alternatives.
If the System responds to Far Right provocations with increasing repression – and it is fundamentally important that the repression must be distributed among at least a sizable fraction of the White population and not just tightly targeted to the Far Right – then it will alienate and radicalize that portion of the population (Whites) on which the System’s own effective function, and its overall long-term viability, depends. The System will lose moral authority as it props itself up by using the same terror it purports to fight.
With the loss of moral authority comes more resistance, and while Revolution per se may not occur during this period of great repression, the loss of moral authority, and the cycle of repression, hatred, resistance, and more repression cannot go on forever. Eventually a breaking point will be reached in which the System can no longer be tenable while repressing and attacking the very population necessary for ensuring the System’s efficient maintenance; the System will either break down and collapse under the weight of what is essentially a runaway, and ultimately fatal, autoimmune reaction (i.e., attacking its own body after being exposed to an antigen), or it will be forced to attempt to salvage the situation by making concessions, leading us to Point 2.
On the other hand, if the System wants to avoid the scenario of Point 1, sensing that if it pushes Whites too far and too fast it will eventually lose everything, or if tries repression and it fails, and it starts making concessions (relaxing the repression, Point 2), then the System loses moral authority by looking weak, tacitly admitting that its Far Right adversary has legitimacy, and admitting that White interests and White opposition to the System are at least partially valid. This will lead to a “snowball” effect as increasing concessions lead to increasing legitimacy for White demands and thus further concessions, undermining the System’s whole raison d’etre of anti-Whiteness.
As long as the Far Right is prudent enough to keep up the pressure, keep up the demands, keep up the provocations, keep up the memetic war, keep on “heightening the contradictions,” then the loss of moral authority for the System will become irreversible and lead to the loss of political, economic, and social authority as well. Keep in mind that Coloreds, with their sense of entitlement and hatred of Whites, will see any concessions to White interests as a betrayal by the System (which they see, all grievance rhetoric aside, as THEIR System), further weakening the System’s moral authority, and making the System have to choose between placating sets of incompatible tribal interests. The endpoint is collapse, perhaps from different mechanisms as the collapse of Point 1, but collapse nevertheless.
The System would try to solve this dilemma by doing what it is doing now – attempting to specifically target repression to a relatively small subset of Whites, including the Far Right itself, while slowing down White dispossession enough so as to “boil the frog slowly.” More recently, with the hysterical reaction to Trumpism, this strategy is starting to fray, and repression is more and more leaking out to the general White population. In a very real sense, that general repression has always been with us – forced integration, affirmative action, racial double standards, mass immigration, political correctness, social pricing, hate crimes laws, hate speech laws in Europe, etc. – but it is becoming more obvious now. This demonstrates the validity of this post’s general thesis – if something as mild as Trumpism, and as inept as the Alt Right, could provoke the System as much as it has, and “dropped the mask” to the general White population, what would a serious and strategic strategy of (memetic) Far Right provocation achieve? Thus, any movement would need to create conditions so that backlash against it would affect Whites outside of that movement, so as to put “in play” the various processes outlined in this post. For example, serious and authentic community activism and political engagement would create ties between the Far Right and the broader White population, so that repression targeted at the former would be necessity negatively affect the latter. Of course, we need intelligent, disciplined, and rational Type II activists to plan these strategies; Type I activists have demonstrated, time and again, their inability to effectively manage (or even attempt) these approaches.
Before we conclude with an outline of things to do, let us briefly consider: how could an alternative System – for example, a racial nationalist System – avoid being placed in the sort of dilemma outlined here? Simple: by representing the interests of the people, by supporting majority rights rather than that of minorities, by making Whites into authentic stakeholders in the System and its well-being. Whites have long since stopped being authentic stakeholders in the current System, in any real sense, long ago.
What to do? The following have been discussed at this blog in detail previously, but briefly we can summarize:
1. Build a legionary cadre. No defectives, no Alt Right lulzers, no obsessives and fetishists, no zombies mindlessly parroting “movement” dogma, but hardcore, “vanguardist” political soldiers, truly vetted (extremely!) and put through years of long apprenticeship, a genuine movement akin to that of Codreanu, a pan-European Brotherhood that will form the core of the undermining of the old System and the creation of a new one. And guess what? This is not talked about in “interviews” with the media, it is not recruited online in sniggering “forums,” it is instead done privately and prudently, slowly, carefully, and with forethought. Obviously, the existence of such an organization would not be a secret, just as the existence of the CIA, MI6, KGB, and GRU were not secrets, but the inner workings of the group, by analogy to those others, would of course be hidden from the public.
2. Community activism. Real community activism is done, not talked about. It is done as much as possible “under the radar.” You do not broadcast it to mocking media operatives, you don’t go through the motions for the sake of a quick blog post, this is not something done overnight. True community activism is for the long-term, it is a work of years, it is done to help the community, not with an attitude of expecting an immediate compensation – the idea of compensation should not come into it at all. Of course, community activism by its nature cannot be kept secret; the point is that such activism is its own publicity – in other words, it becomes known because it occurs and it is effective, it is its own advertisement, it doesn’t become known because activists spend more time talking to the media than they do actually helping people.
3. Metapolitics and infrastructure. Metapolitics has been discussed endlessly by the Far Right, and so there is no need to repeat all of that here. Such activity is essential, as long as it is fresh, creative, and open-minded, and not merely the regurgitation of fossilized “movement” dogma. We need real infrastructure to carry out our objectives, approaches to defeat social pricing, funding that goes beyond tin cup panhandling but actual involves earning money through some sort of productivity, service, and/or representation, we need lawyers (and not to drive them out of the “movement”), we need businessmen, doctors, academics, plumbers, mechanics, schoolteachers, politicians, we need a recreated and actualized society. By the way, metapolitics should include Salter’s democratic multiculturalism, which overlaps with both community activism and electoral politics.
4. Electoral politics. This has three purposes. First, education, propaganda, and recruitment. Second, provocation, heightening the contradictions, undermining the System, promoting chaos and balkanization. Third, if elected, these people can not only leverage their office for the preceding two purposes, but also to protect the movement as much as possible,
5. Rallies, etc. – false-flag and genuine. False-flag rallies are meant as a distraction, to focus attention of adversaries to the open and superficial “cosplay actors on the street” as opposed to the more serious work going on elsewhere. It would still need to be credible, to be viewed as a genuine threat and so worthy of attention, and also so as not to repulse Whites interested in joining the cause. Later on, with the success of the other objectives 1-4 above, rallies and mass meetings, of a highly professional nature (even more so that the false-flag ones), can occur for all the positives such events can genuinely provide to a real and growing firmly established movement.