Trump victory vs. Trump defeat – different strategic planning.
Following up on this, let us briefly consider the major differences in strategic approach that Der Movement should actualize in event of a Trump victory vs. Trump defeat in 2020.
I am not going to repeat my oft-mentioned advocacy for the current “movement” to be destroyed and replaced by a New Movement. You should assume in all cases that is what I believe absolutely must occur. But I am under no illusions – all of the Type I retards that make up much of Der Movement’s rank-and-file are too steeped in their Nutzi idiocies, fetishism, dogma, and slavish adherence to the “movement’s” ethnic affirmative action program; they will not support any such change.
So, assuming business as usual in Der Movement, and assuming that the fate of American racialism is tied to Der Movement so we all have an interest in it not being crushed by the System, we can consider three major areas of concern:
1. The relative interest and investment in specifically American vs. international activism.
2. The relative place of activism on the spectrum from slime mold to rhizome.
3. The relative emphasis to be placed on each leg of the tripod of activism: metapolitics; organization, infrastructure, and community; and electoral politics.
1. Given the greater scope of opportunity for more overt American activism under Trump, a greater emphasis on specifically American activism would be appropriate (while still reserving some fraction of interest for the international scene).
2. Slime mold; obviously there will be greater opportunities for relatively more centralized activism under the lesser persecution of a Trump Presidency – at least at the level of centralization extant today.
3. Electoral politics, while it should still occur, will be the least of the three in this scenario. Trumpism will be filling much of the niche space for right wing populism; however, if Trump in a second term continues to betray the base, there will be relatively greater opportunities here. But, still, electoral politics in this scenario would be relatively de-emphasized compared to the Trump defeat scenario described below. The most important emphasis in a Trump victory scenario would be organization, infrastructure, and community. It will be imperative to use the four years granted by a Trump second term to construct sufficiently robust, resilient and anti-fragile infrastructures so as to withstand the future attacks and persecutions that will inevitably occur as the American political scene shifts from 2024 onward. Of course, these organization, infrastructure, and community activities will be important in their own right to actually advance toward racialist goals, and there will be scope for such action under a Trump second term (perhaps…it depends how badly Trump cucks as a lame duck, but relatively speaking he’ll be better than the Democrat alternative). Metapolitics would be second on the list of importance, and Der Movement could continue with the larger scale, more overt, metapolitical outlets extant today (despite the fact I despise such outlets, but as said above, we’re assuming business as usual).
1. While the greatest portion of interest and investment would still be in the American scene, a relatively greater portion of interest and investment should be focused internationally, given the more limited scope of action in America in this scenario, and the need to keep a low profile and fly under the radar as much as possible. Such a low profile means that we shouldn’t have Quota Queens making international news by being arrested in Norway and deported, for example.
2. Rhizome. The mantra: To the groupuscules! The bottom line is that given persecution and negative attention, and the chaos and disarray likely to follow in their wake, a “to the catacombs” attitude of retrenchment and introspection will be required. Fewer Amren meetings and fewer Quota Queen grifting and more vanguardist small-sale groupuscule activity must be the order of the day.
3. In this case, electoral politics should have relatively greater emphasis. There will be greater opportunities for action here compared to a Trump victory. The party that has lost the Presidential election typically does well in the subsequent mid-term elections; further, one can expect the anti-White madness of a Democrat administration to create a degree of heightened interest in right wing populism as a reaction to that madness.
A practical concern is that while electoral politics is certainly not immune to persecution, it is a lot more robust, a lot more anti-fragile, compared to the other two legs of the activist tripod. The System needs to at least put up the appearance of being a democracy and not a banana republic; there are limits beyond which problems of public perception will ensue if those limits are pushed against someone involved in “mainstream” electoral politics. Those limits are somewhat broader for someone engaged in electoral politics than that of some sweaty Nutzi somewhere gibbering about Der Tag (or in Millennial language, “bugaloo”).
Metapolitical activity should be, as described above, focused on small scale groupuscules, designed to survive persecution, adopting the rhizome framework, and generating new ideas, new paradigms, and fresh perspectives. We will need an underground ideological flowering, to help sow the ground for fruitful perspectives that can be reaped in more propitious times. Organization; infrastructure, and community should be de-emphasized – it must still occur of course, but small scale, underground, garnering little-to-no attention; again, think rhizome. Again – to the groupuscules. Survival for better times is the imperative.
I of course do not expect the retarded Quota Queens to follow any of this advice. Hard times are ahead.