In all cases, emphasis added.
See this excellent and powerful Strom piece. One part particularly caught my attention:
We need a strong, organized, racially conscious White community in every state, in every city. When we are much stronger, much larger, and much better organized, then even the most venal of politicians will be afraid to cross us. We will have businesses that bring in hundreds of millions per year, not just hundreds of thousands. We will have our own media providing not just racially-oriented news and commentary, but every kind of information and entertainment and advice and anything you can think of, in depth and with an implicit (and often explicit) pro-White perspective. That’s where we need to be. That’s what we need to do. In the words of the old union men who stood for White labor against Gilded Age leaders who betrayed their own Folk, we need to organize, organize, organize.
And National Alliance members are doing exactly that, all over North America.
I have some questions for Kevin Strom. These questions are coming from someone who has been involved in pro-White activism for a quarter-century, who has met your mentor Pierce, and who has praised you for the positive effect that your 1990s ADV broadcasts had on my activist development. So this is not coming from a direction of hostility.
1. I understand that there may be things the National Alliance is currently doing that you cannot talk about publicly and – who knows? – maybe your group is really making the headway you claim. But based on my experience with Der Movement, color me skeptical (no offense). Do you really believe that your group is “doing exactly that” – all the things that you have described? Really? Or that there is even the slightest possibility in the reasonable future that even the smallest fraction of these goals will be achieved?
2. With endless decades of “movement activism,” utilizing millions of dollars of donations and membership dues, and millions of man hours of effort, why hasn’t ANY of the above mentioned goals been even partially accomplished? And that includes the efforts of Pierce and his incarnation of the National Alliance. Are you aware that your other mentor, and friend, Revilo Oliver made a video discussing 50 years of “movement” failure…said video being made 50 years ago?
3. Why should we expect anything to be different now?
4. Do you admit that there is an ethnic affirmative action policy in the “movement,” particularly with respect to leadership, favoring individuals deriving from Northwest European (especially Anglo-Germanic) ethnic groups?
5. What has the National Alliance learned (if anything) from past failures?
Ethnonationalist filth attacking Spencer:
The majority of European nations, including the entire Schengen Area, and nations with nationalist governments, have banned Spencer and condemned his “racial European” message and his call for a “white racial empire”. While promoting his message in a controversial speaking tour in Hungary, Spencer was mocked by the Hungarian newspaper Népszabadság for his call for “a white Imperium” through a revival of the Roman Empire, and for his claim to be a “racial European”, ideas that the newspaper called contrived and without any basis in European history. In the aftermath of the controversy, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán pressed through legislative measures which banned his entry and condemned Spencer. The government of Poland has also banned him from entering the country and condemned Spencer, citing Spencer’s Nazi rhetoric, the anti-Polish and anti-Slavic racism of the Nazis, and the Nazis’ genocide of Slavic Untermenschen during World War II. In July 2018, Spencer was detained at Keflavík Airport in Reykjavík, Iceland en route to Sweden and was ordered by Polish officials to return to the United States; the successful effort of the Poles to ban Spencer from other parts of Europe arises from the Schengen Agreement.
The Hungarian newspaper was a leftist one, but Orban has no excuse, nor has the Polish government. And remember what happened to Taylor. Has anyone noticed that, interestingly, divisive American ethnonationalists so far have had no problems traveling to Europe?
The Unz Review reader comment about Taylor and CNN:
June 29, 2019 at 6:47 am GMT • 100 Words
Mr. Taylor is a gentleman and prone to the altruistic sentiments that plague Whites. Consider that Miss McGuirk started out by by making the implausible claim that although she is executive producer, she has no influence on the even the title of her own production.
It is entirely possible that she is another Lucy imploring Mr. Taylor to go ahead and kick the football because she won’t pull it away. Her role was to sweet talk him into walking into the abattoir.
I could be wrong, but consider this rather telling bit of evidence: if she was genuinely what she presented herself to, be a fair, impartial seeker of truth and discourse why would she be working for a cesspool like CNN? And why would the denizens of such a pit retain someone like her?
Then we have this, also from The Unz Review comments:
Anon • Disclaimer says:
June 29, 2019 at 3:36 pm GMT • 100 Words
White supremacism has been a tool of those who seek to subvert Christianity. Any greatness of Europe and the West is due to Christianity and to think otherwise is an abominable blasphemy. Had Christianity taken root in the heart of Africa or India rather than Europe and the West we would have had a flourishing of Africa and India for the past 1500 years and Europe and the West would still be barbarian.
Now, initially I thought this was just sarcasm or amusing trolling. However, considering how deranged devout Christians are, it may be for real. Who knows?