Don’t worry! There’s always Spring Break! Have a productive vacation!
The Weinstein case can be summarized with the following analogy: A bunch of whores were dissatisfied with how much they were paid, so they successfully accused their “john” of rape.
Of course, some would argue that heterosexual marriage is itself legalized prostitution, in which the man gets a brief period of sex up front, and then pays for it the rest of his life. If milady is dissatisfied with payment, then there’s the pro-female divorce courts and alimony.
The striking thing about the map here is the similarity between East Asia and sub-Saharan Africa. That similarity should not be in any way surprising, since larger breasts would be disadvantageous in hot and humid environments. Thus, since both East Asians and sub-Saharan Africans are TROPICAL peoples, they exhibit racially similar adaptions to an anti-arctic, tropical environment.
What about the fact that “African-American” females apparently have significantly larger breasts than do Black African females?
One can speculate this is due to:
1. Admixture with European stocks (particularly with Celto-Germanic British-derived peoples)
2. Sexual selection in a temperate environment in which natural selection against large breasts no longer holds
Anxiety and neurosis? Can you imagine if a male Italian minister started crying at a news conference? The HBDers would be foaming at the mouth (and from other body parts) for months; we would never hear the end of it. But a Holy Oriental? Move on, move on, there’s nothing to see here.
Note lunatic feminist “Lexi” in the comments thread here, as well as Johnson’s hysteria about “burqas.”
Meanwhile, I’m getting more and more suspicious about this “Hampton.”
And 99% of Black women. But, hey, don’t worry about the FACT that Americans are a bunch of landwhales (the 40% is only the obese; at least half of the other 60% are “merely” overweight, with a minority remainder being regular weight) and need to subsist on pills made by Asian frauds. Worry instead about the MYTH that “Big Pharma” is sodomizing “our babies” with vaccinations and “giving them autism.”
Grift alert! Danger, danger…
Amusing Taylor video. But isn’t “White advocate” a euphemism as well? Further, “White male” is perfectly acceptable for those whose character and behavior does not befit the word “man” – HBDers for example.
Do fries and a coke come with that nothingburger? Meanwhile, I’ve been spending considerable money, time, and effort prepping. Thanks, China! In theory, these are supplies that can be used anyway if nothing happens, so it’s not a complete waste of money; time and effort are another story. I would also advise readers who live with at least one other person to have one room in their apartment or home as a potential “sick room” that an afflicted person can stay in, to minimize viral load exposure to others in the same “household.” It is unlikely that could completely prevent viral spread, but if you can delay it, you can reduce overlap between different individuals in the same “household” being ill, so one can help take care of the other or others before he or she becomes ill themselves (by which time the other person or persons would be recovered…or dead). Thanks, China!
Some good news. The Silkers weep. What will “the border guards of the West” do?